30 A - Final Reflection

30 A - Final Reflection


      This semester has been quite a busy one for me.  I have balanced a full time work and student schedule, as well as many different and new things in my personal life.  The most formative experience I have had this semester would have to be when I was promoted to management at my job, and thus, able to take on more responsibility.  I was thankful for the promotion and happy to take it on, but it came with a lot of extra work that I wasn't originally planning for.  It really taught me the balance of scheduling things out and making sure I have enough time to complete things.  

     I can see myself beginning to develop more of an entrepreneurial mindset.  I am taking on more projects at work and coming up with creative solutions for them on my own. I am beginning to look at my schoolwork in new ways as well.

     For any student thinking about taking this class in the future, I do have a few tips.  The first is to get a planner and write down the date that everything is due.  There were a few times at the beginning of the semester that I did not, and therefore I missed turning in assignments.  The second thing is to work ahead, and have a set time once or twice a week that you work just on this class.  That will really help to ensure that nothing is falling between the cracks.

Image result for finish line animated"

Comments

  1. Hi Emma,

    We have finally come to a close with this class and I also feel as though I have developed an entrepreneurial mindset. I strongly encourage anyone to take this class and hope that they follow the following tips that you have stated. Especially having to do with keeping up with the assignments, I know that I had had my moments where I felt as though I was falling behind but in the end we are able to keep up. I wish you the best of luck with next semester and on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emma,
    I also had a very busy semester, not nearly as busy as yours sounds, but enough that I also needed to get myself a planner and write down all of my due dates. Even with doing that I still missed some assignments and felt like I had too much going on when I had a lot of deadlines approaching. I think planners are helpful but you still have to have the discipline to check it everyday. I found myself writing sticky notes and putting them on my computer screen and TV to make sure I saw the reminders everyday, to force myself/ guilt myself into making sure my work gets done. I am just glad the semester is done and we made it. Good luck in the future

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment