28 A - Your Exit Strategy
28A - Your Exit Strategy
1. Within the next five years, I plan to sell my business to focus on my real passions. I will not be the best person to have at the forefront of this business, because I am not passionate about it. I would like to exit this business before I am 30, then take some time to have a family, and then go back to work doing something I love.
2. I selected this exit strategy, because I do not want to be with this venture long term. I want to make it profitable, and then sell it for a profit. I also want to spend more time doing things I love, and running a huge business will not give me that time.
3. I feel like it may have influenced other decisions I have made in this concept. Because I am not super passionate about the product, it may have influenced how much effort I put into the venture.
Hi Emma,
ReplyDeleteI also agree that my business, although I enjoyed creating it, would be better off in the hands of someone else. I am not quite sure what I will end up truly pursuing in my life but this does not seem likely. I feel like the ability to make a profit off of it will also help to boost me towards whatever career I may end up in. I think its great that you know what you want to do with this venture and I wish you luck!