23A - Your Venture's Unfair Advantage
23A- Your Venture's Unfair Advantage
1. Human Capital
- I am determined and willing to do whatever it takes to be successful.
2.Word of Mouth
- Once people realize how valuable the product is, they will want to tell their friends all about it.
3. Financial Capital
- Any start up company needs financial capital in order to be successful.
4.Tech Support
- Since this will be a primarily tech product, there needs to be a team of staff to help create it.
5. Customer Service
- A good customer service team will help the consumer feel like their problems are heard.
6. Employee Satisfaction Rate
- A happy employee is much more likely to deliver top notch service to consumers.
7. Return/Money Back Policy
- If any consumer is unhappy with the service offered, they can return it for their money back.
8. Positive Attitude
- All start up employees will approach this venture with a positive mindset.
9. Social Connections
- We will use our connections to create partnerships with brands in local communities.
10. Offering something completely new
- This will be something the consumer has never seen or used before.
I believe our top resource is Human Capital, and my personal work ethic. I know how hard I am willing to work to succeed. That work ethic continues to drive me to work harder and longer than other people in the same industry.
Hi Emma,
ReplyDeleteI think you did an awesome job in pointing out the top 10 qualities that your business has that makes it unique. Although I do believe you could go a little deeper within your analysis! Besides thatI feel as though you have some incredible points, one being a positive attitude. When you have a positive attitude towards your business and what you are creating it shines throughout the rest of your work and your market will be sure to see that. Overall great post, thanks for sharing!