22A - Elevator Pitch No. 3

22A - Elevator Pitch No. 3



Feedback:
My webcam wasn't working, but I tried to be more dynamic in my movements.  I also tried to use more hand motions to convey what my message is.  I still get very nervous when in front of a camera or giving a speech, so I tried to loosen up a little bit more.  I believe you can hear this change in my voice, as I am starting to sound more confident with myself.

I believe throughout all three of our Elevator Pitch exercises I have gotten more confident in my abilities as a speaker and presenter.  Even though I don't believe I will ever give this particular pitch in real life, it is still good to practice how to give an elevator pitch.

Comments

  1. Hi Emma,

    Although your webcam wasn't working I am glad that you were able to take the feedback from your other posts and introduce them into your new elevator pitch. I am also someone who gets a bit nervous in front of the camera, even though I know that it is a simple task I always get antsy. Overall as long as you are able to work with the feedback you got and feel comfortable with your pitch it will all work out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment