17A- Elevator Pitch No. 2

17A - Elevator Pitch No. 2


*Note: The video is black, because my laptop camera is broken, so I was only able to record audio.

Feedback:
I had received fairly positive feedback on my first elevator pitch.  Commenters appreciated that I talked a little bit about how the app works while giving my pitch.  I decided to also talk about how the app works in this elevator pitch, but to shorten it a little.  This allowed me to describe how the product worked without rambling on for too long.

Comments

  1. Hi Emma,

    I think that it is so important to be able to receive feedback and then in turn use it to make changes and push yourself to do better. With feedback it is best to put it into practice and you were able to do just that with this elevator pitch. Although it was black I was able to very clearly feel the emotion within your voice and loved getting to know your product better. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emma,

    I am glad you are actively trying to improve your pitches. I definitely have a problem with rambling, if you watched either of my pitches you would have seen this. I feel like even though it was not feedback that I personally got, I should try to incorporate this into my future work as well, just try to keep things short, sweet, and simple. I didn't even realize it was a problem until you said it was a goal you wanted to improve on for this pitch and I reflected a bit on my own work. Thanks for that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment